Early-bird price available until December 1st
- 20th – 23rd May 2020
- 15th – 18th October 2020 (this can be purchased together with my Andalucia October workshop – receive a 20% discount for combined purchase. Contact Diana@anthonyepes.com)
- 10th – 13th November 2020 sold out
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Small group – maximum 3 participants
- Accommodation in local guest house 200m from the beach
- Printing tuition
- Welcome dinner & farewell lunch
- Artist led approach to printing
On this new workshop you will learn exactly what you need to make incredible prints. Whether you are brand new to printing, or have already started on your journey and want to get better results.
We will start with exactly where you are – and make many, many prints over this 4 day workshop so you leave confident that you can continue to create brilliant prints from your photographs.
The process of printing might seem overly complicated and technical – but Anthony, with his years of teaching will distil the process and make it possible for anyone to become confident with printing their own images.
Topics we will cover + skills you will learn
- Choosing Inks and Papers
- Practical Colour Management
- Classic Raw Processing
- Easy Colour Adjustment
- Simple Black & White Conversions
- Basic Dodging & Burning
- Quick Noise Reduction
- Need to know Sharpening
- Fluidly Moving Between Lightroom & Photoshop
- Efficient Proofing
- Professional Print Finishing
You will also get plentiful feedback during the workshop on your images, so you can keep improving on your photography.
The workshop includes:
- 1-2-1 with Anthony before the workshop to work out which images you’d like to print. He will help you build an archive of images to print during the workshop
- Includes all of your printing, inks and paper. You will leave with a beautifully printed portfolio of your images
- Includes 3 nights accommodation in a local guest house, 150 metres from the beach!
- Transfer from Malaga airport and return
- A fantastic add on to our Andalucia workshops in May and November
This is an exceptionally small class of 3 people – so you can all get exactly what you need.
Super personal attention, lots of group demonstrations, 1-2-1 sessions and we will also work together on each others prints for maximum growth.
You will love this workshop if….
You want to gain the supremely satisfying confidence from being able to print your images as and when you wish, as well as to improve on the skills you have if you’ve already started your printing journey.
Workshop timing – The workshop will run 10am – 5pm for each of the 4 days. We will meet for drinks and dinner each night if the group desires. We have some great local spots to show you.
Secure your place with a deposit of £497. The balance of the workshop is due 12 weeks before the workshop date. please read our terms and conditions before purchasing.
Any questions – please do get in touch with Diana on email@example.com or +44 7711 866 795.