Maximum of 10 participants
This online workshop will totally transform both how you think about photography, and how you take photos. Over the course of 4 sessions we will delve deeply into your photography: discussing and analyzing your work to help you significantly develop your practice.
This workshop is for people who have taken my beginner’s online workshop. The workshop will require you to do an intensive amount of shooting between our sessions which you will then bring to the group for honest and in-depth analysis of your images. This will be super interactive – with part of the workshop aimed at learning to critique other people’s images – which is an amazing skill to develop, and will very much help you with your own photography.
For the challenges I set between sessions it doesn’t matter so much what you are shooting – even if you’re just on your way to work, at the grocery store, looking after kids, doesn’t matter when – it’s about developing how you see the world. This will help you develop your skills (which are just like muscles) so significantly that when you are standing before that amazing subject you can capture the shot quickly, confidently and with great ease.
I want all the images we work with on this workshop to be shot during the duration of the course. This is important. We are going to be working on real time, out-of-your-comfort-zone, shooting.
Critiquing and feedback on your images is essential if you are to improve as a photographer – so I wanted to take that concept and make that the focus of this workshop. You learn more about your photography style, how to personally develop your images in these four sessions that you’ve ever learnt before – promise.
I will also be filling in gaps in your knowledge – based on what I see in your images. This is me reacting to you guys and helping you where I see you need it most.
Here is a list of what we will be covering:
- You will receive a weekly challenge to test your ability to produce great work
- You will have a make time to shoot 100’s of images every week – on your way to work, at the grocery store, looking after grandkids, doesn’t matter when, it’s about developing how you see the world.
- We will spend our valuable time together breaking down and analyzing your images
- Image analysis: You will be tasked with analyzing images deeply, working with other people in the group and their photos. You will learn to deconstruct a photo in-depth which in turn will make you a better artist.
- I will teach you how to enhance your ability to choose which of your images is great
- Editing your work down to the best is an often over-looked skillset. We will fix that together!
- You will be asked to produce a portfolio of work shot during the workshop
- It will be time to step-up and show your work to the group for review. Don’t sweat it. It’s only five images 🙂
- I will also be filling in gaps in your knowledge – based on what I see in your images. This is me reacting to you guys and helping you where I see you need it most.
- We will have a private Facebook group where we will upload and discuss your images throughout the workshop
- The more you put into it the more you will get out of it!
- I will task you to have your camera with you at all times during the course
I will work with you throughout the course to help you develop your unique style and voice. I will challenge you to push yourself out of your comfort zone, to go way beyond where you are now, so that when we finish you have a whole new body of work and an exciting new direction for your photography.
This will be unlike other online courses in that I won’t be just talking at you from a screen with no way to stop, you can ask questions in real time and get proper demonstrative answers. There will be four live classes which will be completely interactive.
On my online courses I offer an amazing level of personalisation:
- I will answer every question you have.
- I will guide each person through this process and make sure everyone understands everything.
- I will guide each person on their own journey to creating amazing images.
- You will share your work and passion with like minded individuals.
Live workshop dates:
All sessions will be recorded and sent to the group. They will be great to reference later, or catch up on anything you missed. Plus even if you can’t make a session you can still submit questions so I can answer them in session.
Sessions last 3 hours approximately (or until all questions are answered!)
- February 11th
- February 18th
- March 4th
- March 11th
Please give me a call or drop us an email:
Anthony – +44 (0) 7928 4178 / [email protected]
Diana – [email protected]
What people have said about my workshops:
Anthony’s online class was exceptional in every way and ran so smoothly. The topics covered were pertinent and explained so comprehensively that I had many “ah, ah” moments wherein I finally grasped concepts which had eluded me previously. The assignments were challenging and fun at the same time, the critiques were off the chart “spot-on” and Anthony does not beat around the bush but gives you his honest opinion each and every time. I think everyone felt comfortable regardless of skill level, and it is obvious he really cares about his students’ growth. Don’t hesitate, take the class! Patricia
“I had a really good time doing a private tuition day with Anthony and can thoroughly recommend it to anyone else who might be considering. What impressed me most about Anthony’s work was that while it is in a way easy to take a fantastic photo when you have a great scene before you, Anthony manages to make amazing photos out of the most ordinary places around London, and when I compared his offering to the other Photography Workshops that are advertised, his photos are clearly a step above the competition. “ Tom
“His teaching is easy to understand, laid back and humorous. Anyone can do this and be a better photographer as a result.” Harmen
“Anthony also inspired me to look at photographic composition in a different way (manipulating angles, exploring reflections, managing too many subjects in the same frame)” Veda
“I learnt a lot on the course, particularly around seeing images in everyday things, composition, and how to recognise and use interesting light to improve my photos. I think that before I did the course I was in some ways in a bit of a photo rut, for instance settling for aperture priority and auto white balance; this course got me out of that and gave me some new inspiration.” Steve
“Anthony is a great instructor, who puts you at ease, offers good, understandable advice and is good company. I had done a photography course before, yet in the space of a couple of hours he made me understand some basics which i had missed in a very logical way.” Tripadvisor review
“It rekindled my photographic interest having slobbed out with my mobile phone camera for too long.” Wild Auk
“Anthony is a talented photographer who is also a very good teacher. He is excellent at giving you feedback on your composition and tips on using your photo gear. “ Danilo