Welcome to Cities at Dawn photography
Creating beautiful photographs is one of the most enriching and exciting experiences we can have.
And yet so many of us get stuck – frustrated with our efforts.
After teaching hundreds of people, I have noticed that many are missing the two most essential skills in photography.
These two skills are ones that I teach in my sell-out photography workshops all over the world and I have now included in my free eBook.
My free eBook will show you how these two simple techniques will transform how you compose your images to create unique and compelling photos.
“If you cannot see that incredible image
you cannot capture it!”
My name is Anthony Epes and my advice is gathered from my twenty years of being an award-winning photographer. I regularly exhibit internationally, have had four of my photo projects published in limited edition books. I run a small selection of sell-out photo workshops in my favourite cities around the world.
I’ve worked on photography projects with great companies like The Guardian, Locke Living Hotels, East End Film Festival, Mother London and Leo Burnett.
I have been interviewed by the BBC multiple times (see me talking about my Cities at Dawn project in Venice, Paris and London on BBC World).
My photography projects have been covered on CNN, Atlas Obscura, Hypoallergenic, The Economist, The Telegraph, The Guardian, Huffington Post and many other international publications.
My 50 page free Ebook contains:
- In-depth explanations of these two techniques – so not only will you understand them but you can implement them straight away
- These are techniques that you can use anywhere, with any type of photography
- I also feature advice gleaned from other photographers, artists, writers and philosophers that I have used to become an award-winning photographer
- If you are stuck in a rut with your photograph – you will find plentiful inspirational and motivational advice that will ignite your excitement and ideas for your photography
- If you’re new to photography – this will accelerate your photographic learning. This is exactly the advice I wish I’d had learnt at the beginning of my career
You will finish this Ebook with the essential tools that professional photographers use every day to capture their very best images.