If you cannot see that incredible image you cannot capture it
Being creative helps us live in a deeper, richer way – connecting us more closely to this beautiful and wondrous world.
And yet so many get stuck – frustrated with their efforts.
Shouldn’t my photos be better by now? Maybe I should just buy a new camera? Or perhaps I need to gain more technical knowledge?
After teaching hundreds of people, I have noticed that many are missing the two most essential skills in photography.
These two skills are ones that I teach in my sell-out photography workshops all over the world and I have now included in my free eBook.
These two simple techniques will transform how you compose your images.
This is my gift to you because I want to show you that with the right approach – creating unique and compelling photos are within reach.
Creating photographs is an enriching and exciting experience. That’s why we do it.
My 50 page free Ebook contains:
- In-depth explanations of these two techniques – so not only will you understand them but you can implement them straight away
- These are techniques that you can use anywhere, with any type of photography
- I also feature advice gleaned from other photographers, artists, writers and philosophers that I have used to become an award-winning photographer
- If you are stuck in a rut with your photography – you will find plentiful inspirational and motivational advice that will ignite your excitement and ideas for your photography
- If you’re new to photography – this will accelerate your photographic learning. This is exactly the advice I wish I’d had learnt at the beginning of my career
You will finish my Ebook with the essential tools that professional photographers use every day to capture their very best images.
"Thanks Anthony for all your help, support and critique that has spurred me on to even better photos."
"Anthony is a gifted, generous and kind teacher. He explains technical aspects of photography clearly, but I most appreciated his emphasis on the art of taking photos."
“His teaching is easy to understand, laid back and humorous. Anyone can do this and be a better photographer as a result.”
“[Anthony] rekindled my photographic interest having slobbed out with my mobile phone camera for too long.”
"Inspirational – sometimes one gets so hung up on the technical side of photography that one forgets that is all about what the picture – and what you see – so thank you both for a really well done ebook and blog."
"Although being a professional photographer for many many years, Anthony has still the fire and curiosity of somebody detecting the fascination of photography the very first time. "
"You can tell immediately that he really loves to share his work, his technique, the insights he’s gained over his career and his energy is quite contagious."
Four of my photo projects have been published in limited edition books and I regularly exhibit internationally. Each year in my favourite cities around the world, I run a small selection of sell-out photo workshops.
I’ve worked on photography projects with great companies like The Guardian, Locke Living Hotels, East End Film Festival, Mother London and Leo Burnett.
The BBC have interviewed me multiple times so see me talking about my Cities at Dawn project in Venice, Paris and London on BBC World.